There are a large number of stores in a local community and a staggering number of products sold within them. Point Of Purchase products help to create visibility of the stores and the products they sell.
The following products will create the visibility needed to bring in customers and sell product.
• Banners – Placed near traffic outside a store or hanging from the wall or ceiling inside a store, a large colorful banner will attract attention.
• Shelf Talkers – Shoppers will be attracted to product on store shelves that utilize shelf talkers to capture their attention.
• Floor Decals – The flooring of most businesses can be a prime advertising medium. Floor Decals are designed to be cleanly removed from a tile floor at the end of a promotion.
• Extra Large Window Decals – The windows of a business are a perfect place to advertise a sale or product. These items are made with full-color printing, choice of materials and the minimum quantity is only one piece.
• Decals – Custom decals can be die cut to create hangtags on articles of clothing. Not only can the added decal be an incentive to buy the apparel, the decal can be applied to a car and used to advertise the clothing line or store to others in the community.
Suggestions from Stouse.com (Supplier of decals, magnets, signs, posters and stickers.)
88% of promotional product recipients remember the name of the advertiser on the products.
85% of the recipients do business with the advertiser on the product.
83% of people like receiving them. Promotional Products Work.
– Promotional Products Work.org
Promotional products are useful tangible items imprinted with an advertiser’s name, logo or message designed to increase brand awareness among consumers.
Promotional products are an incredibly powerful marketing tool since they allow a brand to connect with consumers by engaging their senses.
As one of the only forms of advertising that allows consumers to interact with a brand on a physical level, promotional products often create a more memorable brand experience.
• Think about where your customer will be, and what they will be doing, when they use the item. That will help you choose the most effective product to promote your business.
• Promotional refrigerator magnets are popular – and for good reason. People tend to keep them indefinitely. They’re also more visible as opposed to other items that might be thrown in a drawer.
• Do you want your customer to think about your business when they’re in the car? If so, a keychain or tire gauge is a great option.